Documents Required: Please travel with all original documents
- An original or court certified Decree Absolute (If either party is divorced)
- An original or court certified Death Certificate (If either party is widowed)
- An original or court certified Deed Poll Certificate (If your name has been changed)
- Passports (valid for a minimum of six months)
- Documents not in English (an authentic translation must be available)
Legal Residency requirement is 3 full working days; your arrival day, weekends and holidays are not included. Express licenses can be obtained at a cost of $180 additional to your wedding package and are applicable for weekday weddings. Parental Consent (If under 18 years old) by way of affidavit from a notary public Note that clear and complete photocopies of the documents will be required prior to travel and the originals are to be presented upon arrival.
Group weddings are available up to 100 persons. Group room rates for up to a maximum of 50 rooms and a minimum of 10 can be arranged by contract agreement. For more information contact the Sales department on 758 456 8000 or e-mail sb.Events@viceroyhotelsandresorts.com
Wedding packages are a supplement to any room rate or meal plan and may not be refunded in any part. The resort reserves the right to amend or delete any of the packaged item/s without prior notification. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of 10% service charge and 10% VAT.