Babysitting and Nanny services are available at an additional charge from Cabo Babysitters, one of the area’s most trusted childcare providers. Advance reservation is required; please contact the Generation V Kids' Club staff to schedule. All of our Babysitters are CPR and First Aid Certified and bilingual.
Service Policy: Our priority is to make sure that our guests’ children are safe and having fun. Escape for a bit of quiet time or set off on a local adventure knowing your children are in good hands.
Reservations: Advance booking 48-hours prior to the time of the service is preferred.
Information required: Number of kids, age, girl/boy. This information helps the babysitter be prepared with suitable activities.
Nanny service (3-hour minimum):
| ||1 Child ||2 Children ||3 Children |
|Regular Rates ||$30 ||$37 ||$45 |
|Holiday Rates ||$50 ||$60 ||$70 |
|Taxi Charge (after 10pm) ||$20 ||$20 ||$20 |
Babycare/bath time: One babysitter for every child under two years old. For more than three children, we recommend having two babysitters. Meals should be provided for the babysitter (within 6 hours of service). For safety reasons, we strongly recommend that babies to be bathed prior to the babysitter's arrival.
Terms & Conditions:
- Advance booking is highly recommended to ensure that your preferred time and service is available.
- Prices are in USD, subject to change. Gratuities, service charge and tax are not included.
- Cancellations made within 24-hours of scheduled appointment time will be charged at 50%. Cancellations made within 12-hours of scheduled appointment will be charged at 100%. No shows will be charged at 100%.
- Special Activities out of the program are not included on the daily rate and these prices will be provided by the Kids Club coordinator.
- Every child should be registered at the Kids Club by their parents or legal tutors and must be dropped off and collected by them as well or another adult authorized by their parents or legal tutors.
- Viceroy Los Cabos or the Kids Club will not be responsible for any lost items at the Kids Club.
- Health & Safety Policies will be applied for children registration.
*Due to COVID-19, services may be temporarily unavailable.