Sky’s the Limit – Luxury Private Air Travel
Sky’s the limit: Your penthouse in the Serbian mountains is waiting. Kopaonik is a biodiversity hotspot with up to 200+ sunny days a year. Along with a refreshing new perspective, you’ll be treated to a spa treatment and taste of local culture.
- Luxury accommodations in a Penthouse.
- Private jet charter via Private Jet Services to Nis Constantine the Great Airport or Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.
- Daily, Alpine-inspired breakfast for two.
- Two 90-minute spa treatments at the only full-service luxury spa in Kopaonik, with access to a meditative relaxation lounge featuring an infinity pool and waterfall.
- Round-trip transfers to and from either Nis or Belgrade.
- Crafted cocktail made of Serbia's national drink - rakija, fruit brandy, with homemade ginger ale and topped with an orange peel.
- A guided local activity, such as a forest walk with mushroom hunting.
Terms and Conditions:
- Package is based on roundtrip private flight on preferred executive jet from your requested airport of preference to Nis Constantine the Great Airport or Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.
- Package is based on availability and subject to change.
- Pre-payment is required in full at the time of booking and is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Price varies based on departure city, number of guests, accommodations reserved and menu selections, and is subject to taxes and fees.
- Always check with the CDC, WHO and/or your home/next destination authorities for pandemic travel requirements.
Private Jet Services (PJS) acts as an agent for its clients in negotiating and facilitating transportation with duly licensed Direct Air Carriers. PJS is not a Direct Air Carrier and does not operate aircraft. PJS is an agent for Elevate Jet, LLC (FAA# 3LJA9830), Air Chathams Limited (CAA# AOC26883), and Swift Air LLC d/b/a iAero (FAA# I5EA212N). Customer acknowledges and agrees that PJS is acting as an agent for the Customer with the air carrier that will provide the air transportation, and that PJS is neither a direct or indirect air carrier nor a charter operator. Customer’s agreement for air transportation shall be with the applicable Air Carrier.