Viceroy Palm Jumeirah Dubai fuses outstanding architecture with pioneering design that complements its iconic destination. Enjoying pride of place on the trunk of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Viceroy Palm Jumeirah Dubai aims to be a stunning beachside resort offering panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf.
• 477 rooms and suites (comprising of 352 rooms and 125 suites) located across 16 floors
• Floor-to-ceiling glazed windows
• Sliding glass doors that open out to panoramic vistas of the Dubai skyline and the beach
Viceroy Palm Jumeirah Dubai will entice its guests with unique culinary experiences at its 10 exceptional dining and nightlife venues.
• Italian Restaurant • Chinese Restaurant • All Day Brasserie • Beach Club • Patisserie • Spa Café • Sky Lounge • Lobby Lounge • Poor Bar • Rooftop Bar • Nightclub
The boutique spa encompassing 800sqm of wellness spaces.
• 14 treatment rooms, of which 4 will be open air • Spa Cafe • Spa Pool
• Indoor gym facilities
• 3 separate outdoor swimming pools (main pool, kids pool and spa pool), including a 55m long option, running through the heart of the resort
• A 200m beach club and separate beach club
• 627sqm main ballroom, catering for up to 400 guests located on 14th floor, with panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf
• 150sqm pre-function area
• 3 fully-equipped meeting rooms that are divisible (when fully open space is 245sqm)