The High-Flying Aspen Food & Wine Classic Experience
Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
June 14, 2019 - June 16, 2019
Guests will join celebrity chefs, renowned winemakers, and epicurean insiders at the most prestigious culinary event of the summer, the Aspen Food & Wine Classic, in grand style. Travelers will fly directly into Aspen via private jet courtesy of evoJets, the premier on-demand jet charter brokerage and private aviation resource. Once in Aspen, the iconic resort Viceroy Snowmass will take care of guests’ every need — from transportation to accommodations — allowing travelers to relax and fully engage with the destination. In addition to attending the Food & Wine Classic, guests will receive a personal concierge for the entirety of their stay, who will arrange anything from private hiking experiences to morning hot air balloon rides to spa treatments.
The starting price of $33,800 includes the following:
- Round-trip private jet travel experience courtesy of evoJets
- 3 nights lodging in a luxury 1 bedroom residence
- Personal concierge for entirety of your stay to create a perfect Aspen / Snowmass itinerary
- Transportation to/from F&W events
- 2 F&W Classic tickets (allows access for all three days of events)
- Spa treatment (price includes 1 per person)
- Private hiking guide
- Morning hot air balloon ride
- Dinner for 2 at TORO Kitchen & Lounge
- In-room amenity
- In-jet Viceroy catering on the return flight
For booking and reservations, please click here to email evoJets and Viceroy.
** Package includes pricing from Los Angeles on a heavy jet (occupancy of 12 guests). Supplemental pricing may apply based on departure city and aircraft type. Viceroy catering only available on heavy jet. Bookable June 13-16 for three-night minimum stay; based on double occupancy.