- Best Rate Guarantee
- Stay at a Partner Hotel
Enjoy remarkable experiences worldwide at partner hotels through our DISCOVERY loyalty program, a family of independent hotel brands with more than 550 hotels, resorts and palaces across 78 countries.
Planning & Logistics
Does Viceroy Los Cabos offer wedding packages?
We carefully customize every wedding with the best selection of la carte services, with the advice of the onsite wedding planner to assist you with designing your ideal catering menu, finding your perfect Cabo wedding vendors, from ceremony officiant, florist and décor designers, photography, musicians and much more, we will be there to walk you through every step of your special day.
Is a room block required?
To reserve your private wedding ceremony space, we require 8-15 rooms depending on the date and size of your event. Viceroy Los Cabos has 192 rooms and suites to help accommodate your guests. A special group rate can be extended for weddings that contract 8 rooms or more.
How easy is it for my guests to get to the resort?
There are many direct flights daily from across the United States to San Jose del Cabo International Airport. Viceroy Los Cabos is approximately 20 minutes from the airport.
Does the hotel offer airport transfers?
Private transfers to and from the resort can be arranged for your guests. Our team will be able to help you coordinate and make the necessary arrangements.
What types of marriages options are available and how are they officiated in Mexico?
There are three types of ceremonies that you can choose from:
- A legal ceremony performed in Spanish by a judge. For this ceremony there is an official speech to be delivered. It can be translated into English but all paperwork and marriage certificates will be in Spanish as it is the official language in Mexico. Even though this means your marriage is legal, there is a process you will need to follow up afterwards to have it officially translated into English and register your marriage at your City Civil Office.
- A symbolic Cabo San Lucas wedding ceremony performed in English by an officiant. This ceremony can be customized to accommodate each couple’s unique needs, personalities and beliefs. To personalize your ceremony, the officiant will contact you to go over the ceremony details. You can decide if you want to write your own vows, add special readings or rituals.
- A religious ceremony. We are able to assist you every step of the way. You can either have a religious ceremony at the resort or – if you are Catholic – at the Catholic Church located in downtown San Jose del Cabo, The mission of San Jose del Cabo Anuiti. The priest, pastor or rabbi can perform the ceremony in English. Prior to that, he will go over the details with you to ensure the ceremony is conducted to your needs. Our onsite team will be happy to assist in this process.
- Services: daily – Monday to Friday at 7:00 pm.; Saturday at 7:30 pm
- Sundays at 7:00 am; 10:00 am; 12:00 noon; 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm
- English Mass every Sunday at 12 noon. Visitors welcome.
How do I find a wedding officiant to preside over my ceremony?
Our wedding specialists have a list of experienced and well qualified vendors that we have selected from the Cabo area to make your wedding extra special. This list includes photographers/videographers, florists, officiants, musicians, hair and make-up artists, entertainment providers etc.
What kind of music can I have for the ceremony and reception?
There are many choices available, you can choose to have anything from a mariachi to a DJ perform the type of music you prefer. We are happy to assist you in finding the right choice for your perfect wedding.
What are my flower choices?
No wedding is too small or too large for our local floral and decor designers. Our local florists can provide:
- Personal Flowers: Bridal bouquet, Groom’s boutonniere, bridesmaid’s bouquets, groomsman’s boutonnieres, hair flowers, flower girl baskets and corsages.
- Ceremony décor: arches, chuppahs, urns, pillars with flowers, rose petals sprinkled down the aisle.
- Reception Décor: Centerpieces, chandeliers, hanging floral and candle décor, floral walls, draping with floral décor and much more.
What if I would like some additional decor?
There is a variety of rental equipment companies that assist us with additional components such as:
- Ceremony altars - arches, chuppahs, urns, platforms
- Special chairs or benches in any color
- Ambience lighting
- Place card arrangements
- Food station décor
- Lounge furniture
More options are available upon request.
Wedding photos are extremely important to us. Do you have a photographer you could recommend?
There are many amazing photographers in the Cabo area that we will be happy to recommend. At Viceroy Los Cabos, our preferred photographers and video producers have constantly exceeded our guests’ expectations. Just let us know your requirements and we will connect you with them.
Food & Beverage
How can I put together my menu?
We specialize in customizing menus and welcome special requests to make everything easier and stress-free for you. Your wedding specialist will first send you some catering menus as a guide. From there, we can personalize a menu for you based on your preferences, allergies and availability of local seasonal ingredients.
Do you make wedding cakes?
We do have a bakery chef in house & he can create beautiful and delicious cakes. Nothing better to start the sweet journey than without wedding cakes.
Basic $ 8 PP – Deluxe $10 PP – Premium $12 PP
- Basic (Vanilla, chocolate, marble, red velvet)
- Deluxe (Butter almond, Lime poppy seed, Coconut ginger, Mexican coffee & amaretto)
- Basic (Vanilla swiss merengue butter cream, Chocolate fudge, Orange, Lemon, Lime, White chocolate, Mexican caramel, Mocha butter cream)
- Deluxe (White chocolate ganache, Dark chocolate ganache, Amaretto mocha butter cream)
- Premium (Fondant of any color)
- Basic (Raspberry homemade jam, Orange homemade marmalade, Apricot homemade marmalade, Chocolate cream cheese)
- Deluxe (Lemon, lime or raspberry curd, Pistachio pastry cream, Fruit or nut flavored buttercream, Seasonal fruit and berry mousse, Crispy chocolate cookies and Chantilly cream, White or dark chocolate callebaut mousse)