VIP Travel From Los Angeles International Airport
Treat Your Family to the Perfect Stay
Staying at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is a luxurious experience, but why wait until you check in to enjoy traveling like a VIP? Families flying into Los Angeles International Airport can now take advantage of a supremely high-end offer, courtesy of The Private Suite. You’ll be greeted at the aircraft upon landing and driven across the tarmac to a private lounge, where you’ll pass through an exclusive customs check (international travelers only) and exit the airport through a private gate.
The luxury experience doesn’t stop there, though.
Your family will enjoy black car transportation to the property, where a gorgeous 2,125-square-foot suite — complete with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchenette, and three balconies — will be waiting for you. To complete the package, you’ll receive one-day tickets to your choice of Universal Studios or Disneyland Park, plus daily breakfast and a dining discount for the kids. How’s that for the perfect family vacation?
The VIP travel from Los Angeles International Airport offer includes:
- Use of The Private Suite at Los Angeles International Airport upon arrival and departure
- Round-trip airport transfers in a luxury vehicle
- Accommodation in a Two Bedroom Icon Suite
- Welcome amenities for children and parents
- Daily American breakfast
- One-day admission tickets to your choice of Universal Studios or Disneyland Park
- 50% food-and-beverage discount for children aged 12 and under
Reservations must be guaranteed for late arrival with a valid credit card.
You may cancel your reservation until Three PM local hotel time, 2 days prior to arrival (48-hours). Should you choose to cancel after that time, we will assess a fee equivalent to the first night’s room and tax to your credit card.