Getting Around San Francisco
Hotel Zeppelin is located in the epicenter of San Francisco – near to the city’s most sought after attractions including: SoMa district, Mid-Market, Fairfield Shopping Centre, Union Square and China Town. Hotel Zeppelin invites curious travelers to explore the historic cable-car turnaround just a few blocks away, visit Union Square for an afternoon coffee at Blue Bottle and provides business travelers easy access to the Moscone Convention Center, only minutes down the street.
View the map of San Francisco below to navigate your next visit to San Francisco.
Directions From Key Points
- Head north
- Keep right at the fork
- Slight left towards US-101N
- Take the ramp onto US-101 N
- Exit 433B for Interstate 80 towards Bay Bridge
- Merge onto 1-80 E (signs for Bay Bridge/Oakland)
- Take exit 1 toward U.S. 101 N
- Merge onto 7th St
- Continue on to Charles J. Brenham Pl
- Turn left on to McAllister St
- Turn right on to Leavenworth St
- Turn right on to Post St
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco will be on your right
Taking the BART from SFO:
- Take Pittsburg/Bay Point train (yellow track)
- Take Train to Powell St. Stop
- Exit BART terminal (9 minutes walking)
- Head west on Ellis St toward Powell St
- Turn right on Powell St
- Turn left on Post St
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco will be on your left
- Head southwest on John Glenn Dr toward Alan Shepard Way.
- Turn left onto Alan Shepard Way.
- Turn right onto Airport Dr.
- Continue onto 98th Ave.
- Take the Interstate 880 N ramp to Downtown/Oakland.
- Turn right onto I-880 N/Interstate 880.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 80 W/San Francisco and merge onto I-80 W.
- Take exit 2A on the left for Fifth Street
- Turn left on to Harrison St
- Turn right on 6th St
- Continue to Taylor St
- Turn right on Post St
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco will be on the right.
Los Angeles- 1 hour, 5 mins
Miami - 5 hours, 11 minutes
New York - 5 hours, 8 mins
London - 10 hours, 55 mins
Tokyo - 9 hours, 4mins