Grilled Mahi-MahiTotal Time: 45
Active Time: 45
Makes 2 servings
8 oz fillet of mahi-mahi
1 oz olive oil
4 oz of Organic vegetables
½ tsp of chopped fresh Herbs(Cilantro, Thyme, Parsley, Basil)
2 tsp of Vinaigrette
Salt and Pepper
Lemon Confit-Turmerique Vinaigrette
1 oz Julienne of Lemon Confit Zest
2 oz of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ tsp of local cocoa Vinegar
1 tsp of Fresh Turmeric
1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice
1 tsp of chopped Fresh Shallot
½ tsp of chopped Scallions
Salt and Pepper
- Marinate the Mahi Mahi in olive oil, salt and pepper and fresh herbs.
- Dice vegetables and marinate with turmeric, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl add all remaining ingredients with the exception of the olive oil.
- While ingredients are marinating, add the olive oil.
- Grill fish and vegetables and place onto a plate.
- Lightly pour the vinaigrette onto the grilled fish and vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy
Roasted GrouperTotal Time: 30min
Active Time: 30min
Makes 4 servings
4-6 Ounce Grouper Fillets (Halibut or Cod Substitute)
1 Cup Cooked Israeli Couscous
2 Cups Dry White Wine
¼ Cup chopped Garlic
¼ Cup Diced Pancetta
½ Cup White Onion diced
20 Manila Clams
1 Cup Clam Juice
4 tb. Butter
4 tb. Oregano and Thyme
4 tb. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season fish with salt and white pepper, sauté in olive oil in hot pan for 2 minutes on each side or until just cooked.
- Render the bacon in a medium pot.
- Add the onions, garlic and 2 Tb. of Olive Oil cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the clams, clam juice and wine, cook until clams open and liquid reduces (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add butter, couscous and herbs.
- To Serve: Place the fish in a pasta bowl and cover with broth. Garnish with oregano leaves.