2017 Summer Outdoor Adventures
Viceroy has cultivated our favorite signature Outdoor Experiences for you to take advantage of during your visit. For more details or to book an experience, contact the concierge at, 970-923-8002, or email.
Hike & Bike, However You’d Like
This fully customizable offering takes advantage of Viceroy Snowmass’ ideal location in the epicenter of mountain adventure. Guests are paired with top local guides and a Viceroy concierge in order to plan their perfect adventure schedule. Excursions include anything from a day hike/bike through the mountains to a full three-day schedule of activities. Viceroy will pamper guests every step of the way, including bike valet & washing, homemade energy bars and gourmet treats, fully stocked picnic backpacks for hikes and rejuvenating spa treatments for recovery.
• This includes a day hike or road bike or mountain bike and a guide
• Private Trip Cost: $775 for group of 1-3 guests, $215 each additional guest.
*As an upgrade option, guests can elevate the cycling experience by booking a professional cycler and former Tour-De-France rider, Will Frisckhorn, to join on the three-day road-biking experience. *Based on availability and advanced booking required.
*Add a gourmet lunch component to this experience, contact the concierge for more information.
Air, Land & Stream
The experience puts together three outdoorsy, “thrill-seeker” experiences, each tied to a unique aspect of life in the Rockies. Below is a sample itinerary:
• Sunrise Paragliding –Guests start the day with an early morning flight in the morning skies. Viceroy Snowmass will set up a mountain morning spread of breakfast items to fuel guests before their flight.
• Mountain Biking - Guests then return to the hotel for lunch, a quick nap and then an afternoon of Mountain Biking on any of Snowmass’ trails or bike parks, guided by a pro.
• Fly Fishing - Guests end their day fly-fishing trip in a secret local hotspot accompanied by Chef Will Nolan.
• Fresh Fish Dinner - As the ultimate cap to an extreme Colorado-filled day, guests join Will Nolan in the kitchen for a private lesson and gourmet meal involving the evening’s fresh catch. $75++ per person without alcohol
Private Trip Cost: $855 per person. Minimum of 2 guests.
Crested Butte Hiking
Viceroy Snowmass is offering guests a luxurious way to experience the iconic Aspen to Crested Butte hike. Connected by a series of high-alpine trails and passes, the journey between the two towns offers breathtaking views of Colorado’s dramatic landscape, including the famous Maroon Bells. Guests leave the hotel and are taken by private transport to the trailhead where they begin their trip guided by local experts. The hotel’s culinary team provides a gourmet trail lunch as well as treats, snacks and beverages for travelers to enjoy on the journey. Once in Crested Butte, guests can enjoy the idyllic town and then have three options to complete experience: spend the night in Crested Butte; have a helicopter bring them back to Viceroy Snowmass following the hike; or drive back to the hotel via private transport.
• Private Trip Cost: $850 for group of 1-3 guests, $240 each additional guest. This includes a hiking expert to lead the hike and transportation in a 12 person van.
• Optional add on: Helicopter ride back from Crested Butte, priced based on group size. $3,250 for the helicopter from Crested Butte back to Aspen for up to 6 people.
• Includes a gourmet picnic lunch created by the Viceroy culinary team.
Aimed at helping guests rejuvenate through the power of nature, the offering includes a guided hike and wellness experience with a local expert that explores the many trails right outside of the hotel. Guests can pick from a menu of various add-ons, including a post-hike neck and back massage; a meditation session on the trail; yoga at the summit of the hike; and more.
• Includes half-day hike (approx. 3 hours) and Hiking guide.
• Private Trip Cost: $675 for 1-3 guests, $215 for each additional guest.
• Add-ons include:
• Hour-long Yoga Session with yoga $300
Bike-in, Bike-out Spa
Taking care of aching muscles and beat-up hands, the spa at Viceroy is offering a menu of refreshing spa treatments aimed at giving bikers a quick reprieve from the constant stress of the trails. Guests can leave their bike safely with the resort’s concierge team and choose from a number of bike-focused treatments and spa menu items. For more information, please contact The Spa at 970-923-8007.
Viceroy Snowmass Picnic Back Packs
Viceroy has everything guests need for a gourmet mountaintop lunch. Guests can simply pick up the fully stocked picnic backpacks from the concierge and head out on their way. The packs include a Viceroy, a gourmet lunch by Eight K and two Viceroy water bottles. $95 includes the price of the backpack and two Viceroy water bottles, lunch pricing based on menu selection.
• Bonus – these picnic packs can be used during Snowmass events as well, including the Concert Series, Movie Under The Stars, etc.
• Customize your picnic mean from our selection of gourmet picnic options.
Bath Butler Program
The well-appointed, luxury guestrooms at Viceroy Snowmass offer an unparalleled experience, offering breathtaking Colorado mountain views, elegant amenities, stylish interior décor from renowned designer Jean-Michel Gathay, and full in-room kitchens. For an added sense of serenity and coupled, guests can now experience a taste of the award-winning Spa at Viceroy in the comfort of their own rooms with the new Bath Butler Program delivered right to their room.
• Affairs of the Heart: A romantic experience to share with your loved one, this includes rose petals and Neroli Blossom Bath and Body Oil made with Coconut, Jojoba, Meadow foam, Sunflowers, and Bitter Orange Blossoms to heighten your sensuality. Guests can also upgrade this experience with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne. $125
• Tension Tamer: This offering eases tension, relaxes the body, and revives the spirit. Heublumen Bath is a restorative soak made with wildflowers, sage, thyme, and lavender that is designed to relieve tired muscles and aching joints. Guests can complete the journey by massaging Fub Balm into tired legs and sore muscles, which is made with menthol, rosemary, pine, and lavender. Optional add-on includes a soothing Aloe face mask for windburn or sunburn, a common ailment of the outdoor enthused. $125
• Sleepy Time for Tots: Turn bath time into bedtime with soothing and calming Lavender Bath and Body Oil, followed by deep inhalations of Calm Mind made of lavender, Cajeout and Peppermint assist children (and adults!) into drifting off into dreamland. Add on a cup of hot cocoa for a nightcap for kids. $100
Summer Picnic Options:
Our Culinary team will prepare a gourmet lunch using local and fresh ingredients. $35++ per person
• Cheese and charcuterie: assorted salamis and cheeses, crackers and breads, preserves, fruit, mustard.
• Waldorf Chicken salad wrap: potato chips, fruit, dessert cookies.
• Mediterranean Lunch: hummus, pita, olives, Greek salad, grilled veg, dessert cook