Very Important Kids Program
Are you a kid looking for something to do? Look no farther, VIK Snowmass was made for you!
- Grab a free kids lanyard from your front desk, Snowmass Info Lounge, Snowmass Tourism Guest Services at Town Park Station, or the Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center
- The back of the lanyard has a calendar filled with fun activities - bowling, hip-hop dancing, movie nights ++
- Free kids activities, 7 days a week
- Evening activities are geared towards family discounts of Kid's Night Out
- Call the kid hotline 844-SNOW-VIK for a daily recording of activities
The Treehouse Kids’ Adventure Center
Nature walks atop the Rocky Mountains. Mountain biking clinics. Camping out under the stars. Mountainboarding. Paintball. Fishing. Field Trips.
Welcome to Camp Aspen/Snowmass, where all summer-long families are spoiled for choice. Toddlers can enjoy art and music at the Treehouse Adventure Center, young children can learn about the magic of nature, and teens can build their confidence with thrilling activities.
If only summer camp was this cool when we were kids.
Don't let your kids (ages 3 - teen) miss out on the summer Aspen mountain family resort experience of a lifetime this summer! Activities include: hiking, rafting, golf, rocket building, fishing, paintball, tennis and more!