With more than 80 restaurants and bars, and a parade of international visitors and influences, the Aspen/Snowmass area is a gourmet diner's playground. From bistros and cafés to award-winning farm-to-table dining, event well-traveled palates will make delightful high-altitude culinary discoveries in Aspen and Snowmass. In the winter, travel by sleigh, snowcat or skis to reach some spectacular dining destinations. During warm weather months, dine al fresco and enjoy mountain vistas at dozens of outdoor patios. Whether searching for Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean or gourmet vegetarian, Aspen/Snowmass delivers in style.
Eight K, the Viceroy Snowmass signature restaurant, is the happening place to dine in Aspen/Snowmass. Enjoy the gastro pub atmosphere at Nest, the Kelly-Wearstler designed café. We also recommend a visit to our off-site, slope-side, Southern Table inspired restaurant Ricard in the heart of Base Village. Our other favorites in Snowmass are The Artisan and Sage in the Snowmass Club.
Our Concierge staff will find the perfect eatery to satisfy any craving. Following are our current top picks in Aspen from burgers to fondue to farm-to-table creations:
- Matsuhisa - Aspen outpost of Nobu
- Kenichi - contemporary Asian cuisine & World class sushi
- Casa Tua - Northern Italian fine dining with a focus on art
- Steakhouse 316 - Continental with lovely front patio
- Ajax Tavern - great burger and lunch spot
- L'Hostaria - classic Italian cuisine
- Cache Cache - a favorite for more than 20 years serving French American cuisine with a fun bar for drinking or dining
- Wild Fig - Mediterranean cuisine across from The Wheeler
- Monarch- Steakhouse, same owner and Chef as Steakhouse 316
- Red Onion - recently renovated classic Aspen spot since the mining days