At Viceroy Santa Monica our professional team strives to make your day as perfect and worry free as possible. Should you wish to execute your ceremony or reception with us, we do require that your provide your own wedding coordinator to work with our team to make certain your every wish and dream is granted.
Our Event Team will be happy to provide the following services:
- Act as the on-site liaison between your wedding coordinator and hotel staff.
- Establish your guest room block and monitor the status of reservations (if applicable).
- Personally oversee the details of the bride and groom’s room reservations (if applicable).
- Recommend special event professionals to provide wedding coordination, music, floral, photography, ceremony officiant, invitations and amenities.
- Act as menu consultant for all food and beverage selections.
- Detail your banquet event order and wedding "resume" outlining all of your event specifics and overnight accommodations to ensure that all information is communicated successfully to the operational team of the hotel.
- Create an estimate of charges outlining your financial commitments and deposit schedule.
- Create a floor plan of your function space in order for you to plan and provide the hotel with your seating arrangements.
- Oversee the ceremony and reception room(s) set-up, food preparation and other hotel operations.
- Ensure a seamless transition on the day of your event.
- Review your banquet checks for accuracy, prior to the completion of your final bill.
Items your Personal Wedding Coordinator will need to provide:
- Assist Bride and Groom with coordination process including invitations, décor, floral, ceremony and reception details.
- Act as liaison between vendors and hotel.
- Organize details and reminders with the bridal party including call times, photography time, and day-of duties.
- Confirm all expected deliveries with the hotel.
- Create timeline for the wedding day.
- Assist with day-of preparations and any last minute requests from the bridal party.
- Set-up ceremony programs, place cards, wedding favors, guest book, and any other personal items.
- Responsible for gift table and transportation.
- Collect all wedding affiliation décor items and personal items at conclusion of the wedding.