Presidential Villa in Riviera Maya at Viceroy
Surrounded by lush greenery for complete privacy, the 2,900 square-foot Presidential Villa at Viceroy Riviera Maya is a masterpiece of Mayan-inspired design, featuring rich woods, sumptuous materials and natural rattan.
The elegant and spacious first floor of the Presidential Villa encompasses the lounge and dining areas and full guest bathroom, with louvered mahogany doors and windows that open onto the private patio’s hammock, oversized chaise lounges and private swimming pool. A spiral wooden staircase leads to the Villa’s plush master bedroom, complete with king-size bed and mahogany bureaus with steel-and-leather drawer pulls. The bedroom opens onto an oversized, ocean-view terrace complete with a round chaise for two, a crocheted hammock and dining area for catered meals or cocktails under the moon or as the sun sets.
- Views of resort and ocean
- Dedicated Mayordomo (Butler) Service
- Heated private plunge pool and outdoor rain shower
- King-size bed with Egyptian 600 thread-count cotton bedding
- Spacious dressing area with his-and-hers closets
- Master bathroom with double-sink vanity and standing shower
- Full guest bathroom with onyx Mayan-style fountain faucet
- Italian linen bathrobes and slippers
- Satellite cable television with DVD player and movie library
- Bose Radio
- Complimentary WiFi
- Nespresso coffee maker and mini bar
- Full air conditioning