Beverly Hills Centennial Suite 100
Suite 100: A Tribute to the Beverly Hills Centennial
Encapsulating the era of 1970s and Studio 54, Suite 100 will dazzle you with the glamour and decadence of this iconic period when fashion and art collided. Designer Ken Fulk pays homage to the legendary trendsetters of the disco heyday with stunning detail and transcendent design to bring this decade to life.
High-gloss lacquer, mirror finishes, orchids and vintage fashions in the closet balance delicately against the ultrasuede furnishings of this luxurious suite. As you step in to Suite 100, watch as the world around you transforms to a time when glamour, glitz and legendary elegance beset Beverly Hills.
For hosting an intimate soiree in Suite 100 please contact your Catering Professional at 310-278-3344 or submit a request. Event size limit to 25 people maximum, event must end by 10 p.m. special pricing and conditions apply.
In-suite amenities at this luxury Beverly Hills boutique hotel include:
- Famed pop art décor
- Interactive iPad photo booth
- Elevated in-room catwalk
- Platform King bed and imported linens
- Marble bathroom, vanity, walk in closet
- State of the art salto suite entry system
- No charge for local, 800, and credit card calls
- Large flat screen TV & CD/DVD player with Bose Speakers
- In-room safe
- Signature bathroom amenities
- Selection of newspapers daily